Audia Elastomers is proud to be a family-owned company and that means we apply family-oriented values as part of our company culture. We take care of and are invested in our employees' and their families well-being.
- Medical (non-deductible plan optional)
- Optional Dental & Vision
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAPs)
- Discretionary Bonus Plan (semi-annual and annual)
- 401k Profit Sharing
Vacation & Paid Holidays
Audia Elastomers recognizes the needs of our employees for rest, relaxation, and personal pursuits. We offer vacation benefits and recognize many celebrated holidays. Holidays may vary depending on the country of employment.
We want our employees to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our Educational Assistance Program offers tuition reimbursement as well as approved external training.
Employees also have the option to contribute to a 529 Plan (qualified tuition plan).
Diversity & Inclusion
At Audia Elastomers, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We understand the importance of being a diverse and inclusive organization that is why we follow a non-discrimination policy and will not discriminate no matter your age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Veterans: Audia Elastomers is committed to making your transition into the workforce simple and effective. We hire veterans to help strengthen our talented workforce. (United States only)
Personal protective equipment (PPE) and uniforms are provided for our manufacturing employees.
Company Events (Varies by Location)
- Holiday parties (Kid's Halloween/Trick-or-Treat, Kids Christmas Party, Employee Christmas Party)
- Annual family day out
- Bring Your Kids to Work Day
- Company-sponsored cookout
- Employee milestones
Benefits may vary depending on global location. Contact us to learn more from our Human Resources department.